Sponsor Products: Prevantics™ Skin Antiseptics
PDI helps reduce preventable infections and control healthcare costs by delivering a broad range of evidence-based, market leading environmental hygiene and patient care solutions.
Prevantics, PDI's platform for advanced skin antisepsis solutions, offers the first FDA approved 3.15% Chlorhexidine Gluconate (w/v) and 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (v/v) skin antiseptic for preinjection. When implemented as part of a bundled best practice approach, Prevantics can help your facility reach its goal of zero Healthcare-associated Infections (HAIs) and reduce costs.
Prevantics meets the skin antisepsis guidelines from:
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- INS (Infusion Nurses Society)
- SHEA (Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America)
- IDSA (Infectious Diseases Society of America)
- APIC (Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology)
- Department of Health and Human Services Action Plan to Prevent Healthcare-associated Infections
For more information, please visit: http://www.pdipdi.com/
* Prevantics is a trademark of PDI